a walk on the sand

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!

sandra's gift



Lookee what my lil sis Sandra gave me! Diba ang galing? Hay, wish ko lang may mga ganyang talents ako diba? Hehe.

Anyhoo, halloween na. Kailan pa ba nauso halloween dito? Before ako umalis for Canada solemn lang dito pag ganitong panahon. Tapos ngayon may trick or treat na din! I remember the first time I went trick or treating, nandun kami sa Edmonton pa nun. I went as Little Red Riding Hood with my cousins. There was this one mansion that we went to where you had to go through the house (they converted it to a haunted house, as in the whole family and staff were dressed as monsters) before you could get your treat. So my cousins and I went through it, we were screaming from start to finish. Pero hello naman! They gave each of us a basket of goodies with Godiva chocolates, the largest size chips, packs of candies and soke softdrinks in a can. Talagang all out sila! Kaya masasayang mga paos kami nun!

Si Dana, she went as a bumblebee her first time, 1 month old pa lang. Eh siyempre si mommy niya ang kumain ng mga candies niya! Cuuuuute niya nun! Hay!

So yan na muna. Happy birthday to Duday! Thank you Sandra for the gift, I love it!


janangela walked on sand.
11:31 AM.