a walk on the sand

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I know an entry has been long overdue. Life is hectic. Between Dana and her school exams and activities plus household chores, I barely have any time for myself. Oh wait!

I GOT THE NEW SPICE GIRLS CD! GREATEST HITS!

Hehehe, it's not like I don't have all of the songs already but hey, I'm a huge fan so I had to buy it.

Anyway, back to my busy days, Dana's Christmas party was earlier today, vacation starts now! I wonder how I can occupy her time during the next 18 days? But knowing her, she'll be occupying my days with hugging and laughing. She gave all her teachers presents (sipsip!) and she got a toy cooking set from her Secret Santa. She's not too happy with it because she alreeady has a nice, expensive, big one at home in her room. Hahaha. I think I spoil her sometimes.

We're going to lunch right about now. I just went online to say a quick hello to everyone. Oh hey! I've got my P1i, it's great!


janangela walked on sand.
1:07 PM.