a walk on the sand

Wednesday, July 09, 2008
It has been WAAAAAAYY TOO LONG!

After some health problems, I am now back. I need to updatethe layout. I need to post. I just need to do a lot. First some pictures:



me driving



,br>
right after getting off the car at quezon




my baby so dark in quezon




bored




dana and i playing around



I'm too lazy to upload everything else. So what's been up? I quit AutoMujeresPinas, I had no time for them anymore, then issues came up from out of nowhere and now I just don't wanna be in that club. I'd rather not elaborate further on what happened there but leave me a comment with your e-mail if you wanna read the blog where I "explain" things.



Dana still loves school. I go to Fitness First now. Anyone wanna come with? I still have 2 guest passes! :) I love their GroupX programs! The instructors really make sure you work your butt off and I sweat profusely everytime I take one.



Oooooohhhh! I've got a new cellphone!





Sexy huh? Samsung P520 Armani it's called and I love it but I hate using it! It's so hard coz it's just fully touch screen! But still, I've never seen anything as sexy as this! Hahaha!



I'm gonna work on a new layout for now. I'll be back!


janangela walked on sand.
8:21 AM.