a walk on the sand

Thursday, January 03, 2008
Pictures



dana st starbucks



my sony ericsson p1i



dana on the plane



dana and i in our room in boracay



I'm in Netopia at Megamall right now. Dana was bored at home so I brought her to to go play at Dave's Fun House, she loves it there. Sa 8 pa sila mag back to school, I've ran out of dvds for her na. On the upside, she loves the Spice Girls concert dvd so she keeps watching that and dancing around copying the girls. She looks so cute when she does it. I love that she honestly loves the Spice Girls. Hindi yung tulad ng ibang bata na sinasabing gusto dahil lang gusto ng mommy or daddy nila. Ako na nga yung nagsasawa kasi kahit sa car gusto niya yung Spice Girls cd pa din ang nakasaksak sa cd player. I'm rasing such a wonderfully intelligent girl, I couldn't ask for more!

Anyway, nothing interesting is happening sa life ko kaya yan na muna. Hope you like the pictures! Happy New Year!


janangela walked on sand.
1:19 PM.