a walk on the sand

Monday, July 14, 2008
Fitness First

I've been going to Fitness First for 3 weeks now. Religiously. Everyday! so far I've only been to the one at Metro East, Megamall and Wynsum. The wynsum branch, compared to the other two IS GREAT! Less people. Less scrambling over to be the first to enter the group class rooms so you can get a mat or a ball. Cozier and better views.





Diba! For those who think nagpapasexy ako, NOPE. I work out to DE-STRESS because I have been so damn stressed lately and the gym has helped a lot. I've heard many people say FF is expensive, you know for me it's quite a good investment. I mean, dahil nga mahal kahit tinatamad ka pipilitin mo makapag gym just so you get your money's worth and you feel better after a work out. Even the pain after lifting weights is inspiring! I love ther Les Mills programs and RETRO!! Woohoo!


janangela walked on sand.
11:40 AM.