a walk on the sand

Thursday, July 24, 2008
Randoms

I love Macintosh. I am never going back to Windows. I never have to worry about viruses or reformatting my laptop over and over.


I miss my friends in Canada: my godson Camron is so big now.


For someone who doesn't have to go to the office, it seems that I still lack time. I was on my bed getting ready to sleep last night wondering where my time goes. I can't think of a time where I'm just sitting ding nothing. I miss doing nothing.


I love going to the gym. The sweating. The pain. The people I meet: there are groups of elderly ladies who always go together. It's nice to see them all having fun and making the best out of their lives. They don't sit home and watch television. They stay active. They make friends.


Rose and Arlyn, regular BodyCombat ladies introduced themselves to me yesterday. They're both so nice. There was also a guy with them, I didn't get his name. I'll ask him when I see him next time.


Why does it have to take a really good film to get me to make time to watch at the cinema? I saw Dark Knight. Freaking good! Everything else I settle on downloading off the internet. I used to love going to the cinema. What happened to me?


I also used to love going out every weekend to hang in a coffee shop, sometimes drink. Now I just love staying home watching dvds and drinking my "barako" coffee.


I love my Samsung Armani but holy fudge! It's so hard to use.


I love watching Dana sleep. Especially those times when she smiles in her sleep. She looks so happy and peaceful. I'm doing my job right.


I love friendly people. May found me through multiply. She just sent me a message telling me that she too is a single mom and I just knew I want to be friends with her. Not just because of the single mom thing, but her ability to reach out even through the internet.


I want to learn how to cook more dishes. Something "kiddie fancy" for weekends with Dana.


Driving in Manila is a bitch.


I have this cousin who I absolutely adore. He is sincerely sweet and I feel bad that there is no one there in his house who thinks of him and what's good for him. The mother of his child keeps leaving their son with him going who knows where! I like when he visits me at home and stays over. I get to take care of him and laugh at all his stupid jokes.


I want so badly to be 100 percent healthy. I don't want to get sick ever again.



janangela walked on sand.
7:38 AM.